Policy regarding cookies and similar technologies
1. The service does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the end device of the Service User and intended for the use of the pages of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The operator of Einkaso Service is the entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and receiving access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Service pages to the preferences of the User and optimization of the use of the apges; in particular, these files allow identification of the Service User’s device and proper display of the website which is tailored to their individual needs;
- create statistics that help us understand how the Service Users use websites. This allows improvement of their structure and content;
- maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), whereby the User is not required to retype their login and password on every page of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used by the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out when leaving the website. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until their removal by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used by the Service:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available as part of the Service, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication when using the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example, the cookies used to detect authentication abuses on the Service;
- “performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about the way of using the pages of the Service;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e .g. when it comes to the selected language or region which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
7. In many cases software used to browse websites (namely, a web browser) allows by default the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. The Service Users can at any time make changes to the settings regarding cookies. These settings can be changed especially in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform the User each time they are stored in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies stored in the end device of the Service User can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.